Employment at ShipMyRide
ShipMyRide strongly believes that having a team full of experts will help us build strong and committed business relationships, not only by proving an excellent car shipping service, but also by setting high auto moving quality standards. We’re trying to find the missing links in our car shipping team.
We are looking for people with an upbeat spirit, we need people who believe in customer service and we require them to be the best at whatever task we give them. We have metrics to meet, goals to reach and results to deliver. All of these, to satisfy our auto shipping customers needs and preferences.
Commitment is something we are definitely looking for in our employee candidates. We want people who want to grow in a well-established company. We need each employee to demonstrate their commitment in every task they are given. We want people with really good work ethics and people who are willing to go the extra mile when performing a task. You must have the will to learn in this fast paced environment.
A driver who hauls cars is a unique individual. It takes strength, and brains to transport vehicles. Car haulers are excellent puzzle-solvers; they stage loads, they provide professional PR and specialized customer service, they travel the country and never bump a dock!
- Valid Class A CDL
- Experience – we will TRAIN you to be the BEST car hauler in the industry!
- Excellent driving history
- Impeccable driving record
- Deliver professional and trusted service
- Build solid relationships both internally and externally
- Pro-actively educate our clients and provide on-going education to client inquiries
- Resolve or negotiate “win-win” solutions to client issues independently
- Generating and maintaining a master list of all routes and trips
- Maintaining current, organized files on each route; ensuring that all files include information needed to describe the route, contract details, maps, vehicle and driver assignments, etc.
- Assigning loads and routes to Drivers
- Maintaining the highest level of ethical behaviour with our customers and fellow employees
- Must be able to work independently and performing additional duties as assigned
Send your resume to: email@example.com
We will contact you shortly. Remember that for ShipMyRide giving a service on point will always be one of our goals!
Ship My Ride – Contact Information
10612 24th ST SE
Calgary, AB T2C 4Z7
Call us: 1-888-875-SHIP (7447)
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org