Vehicle Shipping Tips in Canada
Having a reliable car carrier to ship your vehicle or truck is a convenient and safe way to move it across country. Take advantage of the car shipping service when you’re relocating, moving a vehicle out of car storage, or buying a vehicle from a distance.There are many factors to consider when shipping a vehicle. It’s a good idea to make a check list with all your question and tasks.
How can I save money when shipping a car:
- “Terminal to Terminal” will help you save money since “Door to Door” is more costly.
- If you are far from the Terminal ask about our “Meet the driver” service. This is also less than our “Door to Door” service.
- Take advantage of last minute specials, when they are available!
How many days in advanced should I book with my car shipping company:
- We recommend you booking two weeks in advanced. The auto transport company has had an exponential growth and this will give us time to accommodate your vehicle.
- If you find a date that you are comfortable with, book it. Spots on the trucks go fast and your spot is not reserved unless payment is made.
Make a complete check-up of your vehicle before car shipping:
- Make sure the battery is good.
- Check for any leaks. (If you find any leaks, please let the carrier know.)
- Car’s ignition system – Make sure it runs.
- Wash your car and check for dents or scratches.
- Leave only 1/4 tank of gas.
Personal belongings in your vehicle during auto transport:
- ShipMyRide, unlike most companies, allows you to have up-to 150 pound of personal belongings in the truck of your car.
- They must not cover the windows
- we recommend that you do not put any fragile items in the vehicle since they may get damaged on the road
- Personal items are not covered by the insurance.
Auto transport time frames:
- Keep realistic time frames
- To receive your vehicle when you need it. Please plan well in advanced.
- We will keep you updated each step of the way – Please note that our delivery times are an estimate, since our schedules depend on many factors such as weather, layovers and possible break-downs.
We greatly value each of our customers and believe that honesty is key to keeping a long lasting business relationship!
At ShipMyRide we are happy to guide you during the entire shipping process. If you need more information ShipMyRide is here to help.
Please feel free to contact us with any inquiries. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is ready to take your call!
Ship My Ride – Contact Information
10612 24th ST SE,
Calgary, AB T2C 4Z7
Call us: 1-888-875-SHIP (7447)
Email us: email@example.com
ShipMyRide *Point to Point Peace of Mind*